Monday, August 27, 2012

Random photos that make me smile

Have a lot of thoughts percolating, but trying to decide if they're fit for human consumption. Meanwhile, thought I'd share some random pictures that make me smile. Because it's a Monday.



Eyeball sculpture in Chicago, near the public library. It still makes me laugh!


Allison, from a little more than a year ago. She looks like she's twenty now. Stop growing up!


Amanda, with my cousin's kid, who looks like she's 16 now. They were supa cool.
 


My nephew LOVES hockey.
 

Carissa, showing me a bug she found. She's always finding bugs. And salamanders. And frogs.
 

Happy Lhotkas and Amanda at the Wizarding World in Orlando.
 

One of my favorite places on top of the bluff overlooking the Root River in Lanesboro.
Even in the dead of winter, it's a great place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment