Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birthday wishes, from Duffy's Patio

Very relaxed, finally, after a long exciting weekend, with just the right amount of socializing. One thing I am sure of, is how incredibly blessed I am to have wonderful people in my life that I care very much about. Life is short; my birthday wish is that we didn't have to ever be reminded of that. And that we remember to live life to the fullest, and appreciate the people in our lives.

I'm too tired to tell stories that will captivate or entertain you, so instead I leave you with some pictures from my birthday bbq celebration on my deck -which I have dubbed Duffy's Patio and Pub- that runs the length of my house. It was a lovely evening: seranaded by crickets and sounds of boats on the river, filled with good food, pitchers of white sangria, and plenty of laughter with friends & their families, by candlelight.

 
 
 






 


 
 


 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment